Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What The Fudge?

So, I thought a lot yesterday about this new thing, my blog.  I sent it to one person, a good friend who I know would never judge me.  Let's just call her "Placey".  It was a big step for me to share some of the stuff I wrote yesterday because its very difficult for me to be completely honest (and I don't mean I'm typically a liar) with people face-to-face about who I am.  Placey gave me good feedback.  But it still left me wondering what I'm doing here.  What do I want to get from this?  Is it just for me to vent some of my thoughts and feelings in writing?  Is it to share some of these things with other people? Is it meant to be informative for others on things like motherhood, being a working mom, my career experiences, etc.?
I think I struggle with these questions because a big part of me doesn't believe that anyone will really care about or be interested in what I have to write, and that's sad.  Just shows how much work I have to do on myself.  So, for now I'll continue just to ramble like this until a more clear picture appears of what I'm supposed to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment